As working moms, we have a LOT to keep track of. Work stuff, kid stuff, home stuff – our brains are always going a million miles a minute. One of the most effective ways to give our overworked brains a break is by getting things […]
When I was a kid, I organized my candy before I ate it. These days, I alphabetize my spices, and arrange my books and clothes by colour. I describe myself as a wannabe-minimalist, and I’m at my happiest when I’m decluttering and organizing.
If that hasn’t scared you off, here’s a taste of what you’ll find here:
- decluttering tips, including a giant list of more than 191 things to throw away;
- advice on organizing and simplifying your finances and your digital life;
- 2 rules I swear by; and
- simple habits that go a long way to create an organized home.
Some of my most popular organizing posts include:
- 9 Time Management and Organization Tips for Working Moms
- 8 Simple Habits for an Organized Home
- How to Manage the Invisible Mental Load of Motherhood
- 191+ Things to Throw Away
- Kids Clothes Management: How to Keep Up
Thanks for stopping by!
We all want more time in our day. This is particularly true for working moms, who often try to squeeze more into each day than 24 hours allows. Between work and our responsibilities at home, it feels like we don’t have enough time for […]